Frequently Asked Questions
01. How far is the campsite from the beach?
The campsite is 250m from the beach.
02. Is it possible to pay with a credit card?
No, we don’t accept credit cards. We have a 24-hour cash dispenser at your service.
03. Is it forbidden to have barbeques?
Barbeques are allowed, but only if you use a coal barbeque and inside the designated pitch. Open fires are not allowed.
04. Is it possible to rent fridges?
Yes, the campsite has a rental service at the reception.
05. Are dogs allowed?
No pets of any kind are allowed in the bungalows or mobile homes. In the camping area they are admitted under the corresponding regulations (not more then 2 dogs per pitch). Potentially dangerous dogs (Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Argentinian Mastiff, Bull Mastiff, Staffordshire, Doberman, Brazilian Mastiff, Japanese Tosa and Presa Canario) will not be admitted.
06. Is there a swimming pool on the campsite?
We have two swimming pools. In addition, the large swimming is heated in the low season.
07. Is there entertainment for adults and children?
Yes, we have children’s entertainment at Easter and in the other school holidays, July and August. For adults, there is entertainment from the opening to closing of the campsite, with more in July and August.
08. Do you allow visitors to the campsite?
Yes, consult the reception in advance and pay the appropiate fee.
09. What happens if I arrive with an extra car?
An extra car can be registered at the reception and taken on to the campsite’s premises. The car can be parked on the pitch, the campsite’s car park at the entrance or the exterior car park in the reception area. The current price for an extra car needs to be paid, also when the car is parked on the exterior car park.
01. Do the bungalows have air conditioning?
No, they don’t have air conditioning.
02. What equipment do they have?
All our bungalows are equipped with two tables (one interior and one exterior), chairs, two hammocks and basic cooking utensils: pots, cutlery, frying pans, glasses, coffee pot and microwave. There is no TV (they can be hired) and no oven.
03. Is bed linen included?
Sheets, towels or kitchen towels are not provided. However we offer blankets. There is the option to rent sheets and towels.
04. Do you have cots?
Yes, you can request one when you make your reservation.
Is it possible to reserve a particular number of a bungalow?
No, the number of the bungalow will be assigned according to availability.
05. What time do I have to leave the bungalow?
The bungalows have to be vacated before 11 noon.
01. How many amps are the power sockets of the pitches?
10 amps. Normal sockets are of the two-pin schuko type.
02. Can we install our bungalow/mobile home on a pitch?
No, it is not permitted to install this type of accommodation in our campsite.
03. What time do I have to leave the pitch?
The pitch has to be free before 12 noon.
04. Do you rent pitches for a season?
01. How can I make a reservation for Las Palmeras campsite?
You can make a reservation via our web page, by telephone, fax, letter or in the campsite reception
02. From when can I make a reservation for the following season?
From November 1.
03. What happens if I cancel my reservation?
The cancellation of a reservation entails the loss of 50% of the paid amount. If the cancellation is made within 30 days of the expected arrival date, the loss will be 100%.
Still Need Help?